Weapons of Mass Participation

Since this was my first year at William Paterson I was excited to start getting involved and join a sorority and clubs. Being a commuter makes doing that more difficult, especially when your adjusting to a new school and the work load. I decided for my first year it would be best to just get used to being in college before making commitments to organizations that I wasn't sure I could handle yet.

That being said, starting the fall 2019 semester I'm looking to the Student Film Association or SFA. As a media production major my interest lies more with film or scripted media rather than live TV. So joining this club and learning all the behind the scenes peaks my interest.

From what I've researched about the club they are always looking for new members, meetings are on Thursdays at 12:30 in room 140A in Hobart Hall.





Photo Credit: SFA Instagram page



Comments