Paying it Forward
To think this semester is almost over with, its crazy how the time flies. I won't lie this semester has been super stressful on me but I will miss some of my classes and professors. That being said I'm more excited to start my next set of classes in the fall.
Next semester I get to take the two classes I've been looking forward to the most since starting college, which are film-making and video production and editing.
My goal out of college is to be a screenwriter and video editor so to say these classes will be beneficial for me and the most fun to learn is an understatement.
I do have to take UCC courses as well which are less exciting because come on who really wants to take contemporary math? I don't like the sound of taking psychology either but it was that or geography so, I went with the lesser of two evils. I'm also taking radio and tv industries class which sounds pretty good but doesn't excite me too much.
I can already tell I'll be super stressed next semester but its a good kind of stress. Plus its always fun to meet your new teachers and fellow students and learn new topics. This semester was good at some points while it lasted but I'm just happy I get a couples months off for vacation and come back refreshed for the new term.
To think this semester is almost over with, its crazy how the time flies. I won't lie this semester has been super stressful on me but I will miss some of my classes and professors. That being said I'm more excited to start my next set of classes in the fall.
Next semester I get to take the two classes I've been looking forward to the most since starting college, which are film-making and video production and editing.
My goal out of college is to be a screenwriter and video editor so to say these classes will be beneficial for me and the most fun to learn is an understatement.
I do have to take UCC courses as well which are less exciting because come on who really wants to take contemporary math? I don't like the sound of taking psychology either but it was that or geography so, I went with the lesser of two evils. I'm also taking radio and tv industries class which sounds pretty good but doesn't excite me too much.
I can already tell I'll be super stressed next semester but its a good kind of stress. Plus its always fun to meet your new teachers and fellow students and learn new topics. This semester was good at some points while it lasted but I'm just happy I get a couples months off for vacation and come back refreshed for the new term.
Comments
Post a Comment