In a Class of Their Own
I haven't had a lot of professors being that I'm only a second semester freshman but of all the ones I've had professor Izzo has made the biggest impact on my education thus far.
I am currently in Izzo's class for TV Studio Production class and without him the class wouldn't have been the same. Since media production is my future career he's helped give me a lot of tips and advice.
Anytime I was struggling to use the camera or work the switcher control board Izzo was there to help me and make me understand the common mistakes I was making and learn from it. He's really good about making the class light hearted when we get stressed or confused about a project.
Hopefully I will be able to take him again another semester if he teaches other classes because as of right now he only teaches the production class and video production and editing but that ones all booked up already.
I haven't had a lot of professors being that I'm only a second semester freshman but of all the ones I've had professor Izzo has made the biggest impact on my education thus far.
I am currently in Izzo's class for TV Studio Production class and without him the class wouldn't have been the same. Since media production is my future career he's helped give me a lot of tips and advice.
Anytime I was struggling to use the camera or work the switcher control board Izzo was there to help me and make me understand the common mistakes I was making and learn from it. He's really good about making the class light hearted when we get stressed or confused about a project.
Hopefully I will be able to take him again another semester if he teaches other classes because as of right now he only teaches the production class and video production and editing but that ones all booked up already.
it's good to have a "mentor" like that ... let him know you appreciate him ...
ReplyDelete