A Key to Your Future
Before entering college I struggled deciding what I wanted to study in college. I always had a passion for storytelling and filming but I didn't think it would be a practical choice. After attending open houses and talking to staff I decided to go with my gut instinct and choose my passion, media production.
As of this moment I'm a media production major and have no intention changing because we have the best one available. I want to concentrate more on screen writing and editing after college because those are where I feel most creative.
Being in my major gives me the opportunity o explore many different fields. I'm someone who likes to change things up all the time, probably because I'm a Sagittarius fire sign and we love change and being free to explore.But thats what being a producer is all about plus I'll be creating art that makes me happy.
I at some point want to pick up a minor but I have no clue of what. My first two choices are media studies or public relations. In a way media production was always the route I knew to go in and it picked me in a way.
Before entering college I struggled deciding what I wanted to study in college. I always had a passion for storytelling and filming but I didn't think it would be a practical choice. After attending open houses and talking to staff I decided to go with my gut instinct and choose my passion, media production.
As of this moment I'm a media production major and have no intention changing because we have the best one available. I want to concentrate more on screen writing and editing after college because those are where I feel most creative.
Being in my major gives me the opportunity o explore many different fields. I'm someone who likes to change things up all the time, probably because I'm a Sagittarius fire sign and we love change and being free to explore.But thats what being a producer is all about plus I'll be creating art that makes me happy.
I at some point want to pick up a minor but I have no clue of what. My first two choices are media studies or public relations. In a way media production was always the route I knew to go in and it picked me in a way.
good luck ...
ReplyDelete