You Have A Friend

Its crazy to think that I've already met some friends on campus that I know will stay with me until after graduation. Like my closets friend Fedaa. 

We met on the first day of the spring semester 2019 in our intro to philosophy class. Fedaa and I swear we are soulmates because we're literally the same person. Our favorite thing to say to each other is, "bro, were have you been all my life." 

Since Fedaa hates pictures and because of that I don't have one of her I'm going to include a picture of the building we met at, which is Raubinger Hall.


photo credit: https://www.google.com/search?q=william
Since meeting that first day in class, our bond has become even stronger. The struggle is real in philosophy for us but we somehow always pull through. 

I can't be sure that in ten, or twenty years down the rode that we'll still be friends because life takes people in different directions but, I can say that our bond is strong enough to last us out of college and has the potential to maintain a twenty + year friendship.

Comments

Post a Comment