Hidden Gem
The best place on the William Paterson campus to relax or study is the second floor wall of couches in the Student Center.
You may be asking, whats so good about this spot? Well to answer that I would say unlike other areas around campus, these seats are couches so automatically its comfortable. I've spent a lot of time in these seats so naturally I'm the best to tell you about the roominess the seats have to offer.
Now, the location has some pros and cons. First pro, this area of the student center is never busy with fifty million people walking past you every five seconds. Next pro, the bathrooms are only a couple feet away, depending on which sofa seat your located in. Another pro is the located on the tables beside the seats are lamps with built in charging outlets so, if you ever need to charge your phone or in my case, a laptop, you can easily do it.
On to some of the minor cons that don't diminish the benefits to this hidden gem on campus. Probably the worst part of this spot in the aromas wafting up from the eateries down on the first floor. Sometimes I can't help myself and I go run down for a quick bite because the smells are just that tempting. I put this as a con just because of the fact that this spot has continuously made me feel so comfortable and relaxed added with the amazing smells, I have now seen a decrease in my bank account with every transaction saying Student Center. My last con is depending on the time of day your planning to sit in this spot the noisiness level with fluctuate. If you sit there around eleven am then the loudness will be very prominent but, if your there around three pm it will be as quiet as a mouse.
For the most part I have sat almost everywhere around the William Paterson campus but, I haven't found a spot as good as the hidden gem that is the second floor couches of the student center.
The best place on the William Paterson campus to relax or study is the second floor wall of couches in the Student Center.
You may be asking, whats so good about this spot? Well to answer that I would say unlike other areas around campus, these seats are couches so automatically its comfortable. I've spent a lot of time in these seats so naturally I'm the best to tell you about the roominess the seats have to offer.
Now, the location has some pros and cons. First pro, this area of the student center is never busy with fifty million people walking past you every five seconds. Next pro, the bathrooms are only a couple feet away, depending on which sofa seat your located in. Another pro is the located on the tables beside the seats are lamps with built in charging outlets so, if you ever need to charge your phone or in my case, a laptop, you can easily do it.
On to some of the minor cons that don't diminish the benefits to this hidden gem on campus. Probably the worst part of this spot in the aromas wafting up from the eateries down on the first floor. Sometimes I can't help myself and I go run down for a quick bite because the smells are just that tempting. I put this as a con just because of the fact that this spot has continuously made me feel so comfortable and relaxed added with the amazing smells, I have now seen a decrease in my bank account with every transaction saying Student Center. My last con is depending on the time of day your planning to sit in this spot the noisiness level with fluctuate. If you sit there around eleven am then the loudness will be very prominent but, if your there around three pm it will be as quiet as a mouse.
For the most part I have sat almost everywhere around the William Paterson campus but, I haven't found a spot as good as the hidden gem that is the second floor couches of the student center.
good fotos and insight ...
ReplyDelete