Food for Thought
The wait is over, theres no need to fret over where to eat anymore because I'm about to let you know where on the William Paterson campus has the best food. Can you guess where I'll say? I'll give you a hint, its in my Hidden Gem location from my last post and it has to do with Asian cuisine. Did you figure it out yet?
Well theres only two Asian cuisine stands in the student center so it cant be that hard to figure out but I'll just tell you. Hissho Sushi is the best, most delicious food on campus. Now I know thats saying a lot because sushi isn't for everyone but I'll argue, "Don't knock it till you try it."
Since the food spot is in the middle of the very busy student center food court, the atmosphere is very loud but the workers are super nice. Fun fact if you've never eaten there before after you order your roll you get to skip most of the Mein Bowl line since the register connects both food spots, and trust me during common hour your going to want to skip those lines.
Personally my favorite roll is the Crispy Crab Roll but the price is around $8 and while I believe its worth the price I can also admit that eating this everyday gets expensive. Depending on what you order the price can vary. Most rolls I've noticed are around $6.00-9.00 but there more basic non raw fish rolls are cheaper so for everyone afraid to try something that new a California roll will be just as good and cheaper as well.
Overall I suggest trying something new and be the least bit adventurous with your food choices but don't go crazy because I know once you have Hissho Sushi you'll end up falling in love and want to eat there all the time.
The wait is over, theres no need to fret over where to eat anymore because I'm about to let you know where on the William Paterson campus has the best food. Can you guess where I'll say? I'll give you a hint, its in my Hidden Gem location from my last post and it has to do with Asian cuisine. Did you figure it out yet?
Well theres only two Asian cuisine stands in the student center so it cant be that hard to figure out but I'll just tell you. Hissho Sushi is the best, most delicious food on campus. Now I know thats saying a lot because sushi isn't for everyone but I'll argue, "Don't knock it till you try it."
Since the food spot is in the middle of the very busy student center food court, the atmosphere is very loud but the workers are super nice. Fun fact if you've never eaten there before after you order your roll you get to skip most of the Mein Bowl line since the register connects both food spots, and trust me during common hour your going to want to skip those lines.
Personally my favorite roll is the Crispy Crab Roll but the price is around $8 and while I believe its worth the price I can also admit that eating this everyday gets expensive. Depending on what you order the price can vary. Most rolls I've noticed are around $6.00-9.00 but there more basic non raw fish rolls are cheaper so for everyone afraid to try something that new a California roll will be just as good and cheaper as well.
Overall I suggest trying something new and be the least bit adventurous with your food choices but don't go crazy because I know once you have Hissho Sushi you'll end up falling in love and want to eat there all the time.
good post ...
ReplyDelete