A Sporting Chance 

I'm not too big on sports but I will say that the women's field hockey team at William Paterson is pretty fun to watch if your also someone like me who doesn't care about sports. 

I only went to one game last semester to see my friend Alicia play in the game...and to also write a paper on it but it was a great experience. The roughness was really cool to watch and the people in the stands were great entertainment. I didn't know too much about the sport until I asked some guys in the bleachers what was happening but once I understood it made the game that more interesting to watch.

Sadly there aren't any upcoming games because its a fall sport but when fall time comes around remember to stop by take a gander. I should note that their record is currently 7-11 so the odds of them winning next season is pretty good. Go out and show some school spirit!

Comments

Post a Comment